Wednesday, June 13, 2012

!VIVA! LAS VEGAS

 PHOTO C/O DANIEL CAMPOS

Las Vegas Sign, Las Vegas 2012


 PHOTO C/O DANIEL CAMPOS

House of Blues Bench, Las Vegas 2012

PHOTO C/O DANIEL CAMPOS

House of Blues Bench, Las Vegas 2012


PHOTO C/O DANIEL CAMPOS

House of Blues Bench, Las Vegas 2012

Over the weekend my friends and I road triped to Las Vegas!  The weather was great, the strip was empty and yes, there were lots of EDC kids running a muck of the place with their furry leg warmers.  What are those things even for? 
In the first photo, my friends were nice of enough to build a bench for me to sit on infront of the Las Vegas sign because there weren't any benches in the area.  The following 3 were all taken at the House of Blues inside the Mandalay Bay.  Each were equally cool and unique made of license plates, bottle caps, and combo lockers.  I'll probably update this post with some up close pictures of the benches to see the detail of each bench.  Shout out to my manager Stephanie who pitched this bench to me! 
If you come across any cool benches send me an email with the location and you and your bench suggestions can be featured on my blog! 

2 comments: